Option 1- The main option is to put the main studios in Sarasota on the cover, so that they will post about it and so that they might buy it and put it in there studios. I would use the dance studio I already go to and then I can branch out from there. I know for sure that I could put my magazine at the studio that I currently dance at.
Option 2- The next option is that I could do giveaways. There are a lot of dance shows in Sarasota and to attract people to my magazine I can offer free tickets to local shows as a giveaway, but you would have to be subscribed to the magazine to enter.
Option 3- The last option is to make an Instagram for the magazine. This will let me show Sarasota what my magazine is about and widens my audience. This will let me connect with the studios in the area.
I think the best option is to do option 2, because in everyone loves free things and I can work with the local shows to possibly get reduced prices on the tickets, because it helps them with advertising. I would put this ad in the magazines and on the website for the magazine.

No comments:
Post a Comment