Engage with audiences- My magazine engages with a dancer audience by showing relevant info that will inform people what is new in dance in the Sarasota County area. I use local studios like Mystical's Dance Company so people can understand the information in the magazine. I also use things like giveaways so the readers will continue reading the magazine. The next way I engage with the audience is by using local shows/performances so that people get the most recent information and the shows are accessible because it is in the Sarasota County area and the audience are people in the area.
How it will be distributed- My magazine will be using an app as the main source of distribution. The app would cost money and this pays for the current magazine that is available, but from there on they have an option of separately buying the magazines of paying for the whole year. So most of the magazines will be available online, but I will be doing some traditional distribution by putting my magazine in the dance studios that let me and info center that are located all around Sarasota. From there people and buy a monthly subscription and it will be mailed to them.
No comments:
Post a Comment