Production skills that developed-
- Publisher- I got very good at using publisher throughout the project. I learned how to frame the page to where the information does not look cluttered. I also tested an array of fronts to establish a professional magazine, now knowing what looks good and what does not look good. Using publisher also taught me how the make the picture frame the page well around the text, making sure everything can be seen.
- Editing photos through Photoshop- I had never used Photoshop before so through this project I learned how to use the different setting of it, like the fillers and how to change the saturation and lighting of a picture. I also learned how to fade a photo which was my favorite part; I faded the picture on the cover at the edges.
- Photo Shoots- Overall I had never done a photo shoot before, or had been in one. So it was difficult planning out where it would happen, what pose to do, and who I would take photos of. The most difficult part was doing the posing because I was terrible at coming up with poses, but by working with the person I was taking photos of we came up with some different poses, and now I will be more prepared for the next time I have to do a photo shoot. The easiest part was finding a place to do it and who I would take photos of. I dance at a dance company so I took the photos there, and I just got my friends to be the models. But next time I definitely need to find a place with better lighting and use a different camera, so that was something I learned for production.
No comments:
Post a Comment