For my revision I have changed the font so all the text is in unison. I also made the title of the magazine first letter of each word a few sizes bigger to make the title stand out. For the article titles I make a few of them bigger and spaced them out to give a more organized feel. I added the website for my magazine, because all the magazines I researched had them and I feel it gives a more professional feel.
Cover Revision
For my revision I have changed the font so all the text is in unison. I also made the title of the magazine first letter of each word a few sizes bigger to make the title stand out. For the article titles I make a few of them bigger and spaced them out to give a more organized feel. I added the website for my magazine, because all the magazines I researched had them and I feel it gives a more professional feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Traditional distribution of magazines includes newspaper stands and stores. They used to mainly be sold at newspaper stands because they wer...
-
With the magazine "Dance Magazine", they distribute the product off the website allowing anyone to go on and buy any issue they wa...
-
Engage with audiences- My magazine engages with a dancer audience by showing relevant info that will inform people what is new in dance i...

No comments:
Post a Comment