Table of Contents
On my table of contents I did not want the word table of contents. In one of the magazines I researched the table of contents just had the name of the article which I liked. I also wanted to make it clear and simple with the articles I thought were the most relevant and important. I just wanted to just use one photo to not clutter the page. I also made the page grey instead of white to make the photo mesh more. When I had the page as white the photo looked to sharp almost fake and I wanted it the blend better, and the grey page allows that. I used the font I did for the title because it is the same font as a big pointe shoe brand called Russian Pointe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Traditional distribution of magazines includes newspaper stands and stores. They used to mainly be sold at newspaper stands because they wer...
-
With the magazine "Dance Magazine", they distribute the product off the website allowing anyone to go on and buy any issue they wa...
-
Engage with audiences- My magazine engages with a dancer audience by showing relevant info that will inform people what is new in dance i...

No comments:
Post a Comment