Project Selection- Magazine

         Print journalism has some very interesting aspects to it that line up with some of my skill sets. Journalism is all about finding the truth and not not stopping till you find it. One big thing about me is I always want to know the truth about everything; I hate secrets, so journalism might be a good fit, because I have to discover the truth about certain situations. Print journalism also has to do with expressing what you want to convey through writing. I have always been better at writing than speaking; I have a very hard time speaking in public. I also have a very artist side and organizing a magazine takes an artist eye to get right.One thing about magazines is that you have to most likely talk to people to get proper information for article, and as I have said before I have a hard time talking to people I don't know. Overall, I think I would do well with the magazine project, but I'm not sure if I'm going to chose it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment